Account Manager Louth/ Dublin Area ERL001
Job Summary: This job will require the developing of new business and ensuring all jobs are completed profitably with 100% client satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with lapsed / inactive customers to strengthen relationships, generate new business opportunities and obtain referrals.
- Ensure our clients brand is established nationally with a particular focus in the hospitality, commercial and Industrial Sector
- The role will involve Telesales, Cold Calling and arranging client meetings
- Raising leads, communications, customers and opportunities on CRM system in order for reports to be retrieved to monitor sales performance
- Manage your own diary to ensure your meeting planning and scheduling maximizes your effectiveness
- Deliver a Prompt response to all customer queries ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved as quickly as possible
- Drive continual improvement of product knowledge and share this with customers to improve growth of sales
- Accelerate sales cycles, demonstrate best sales practice and close down sales through client meetings and hand over to account manager when sale closed down.
- Consistently ensure high standards in making presentations if applicable.
- Develop new business opportunities to fuel the continued growth
- Report on sales pipeline on a weekly basis
- Attending meetings and training days as requested
- Reporting / Resolving any issues from customers or colleagues
- Responsible for own time management ensuring all new business targets are met
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as requested by management.
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com with ‘Account Manager ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.