Carers Required – Home Care ERL002
Home Care Assistants required to provide care in the home and the community nationwide.
Our client offers all carers the opportunity to work independently, working directly with the service user without the need to work through a home care agency. This is a unique opportunity within the Home Care sector to work for yourself, offering flexibility and greater financial rewards.
What we Require:
We require Allied Healthcare professionals, carers and support staff from all backgrounds to provide assistance and support to service users and their families across the country, whose circumstances range from elderly care to learning disabilities and other related needs.
The role of the Carer is to perform duties and tasks to facilitate service users to live at home and in their communities in a safe, secure and comfortable way.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Your day-to-day duties may include:
getting to know clients, their interests and their needs.
A large part of being a care worker is providing companionship and emotional support to the Service User.
Helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves.
Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
Whilst there is no set requirement, it would be preferable if you had or are working towards at minimum a FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Home Care, Healthcare or a Social Care.
All registered healthcare professionals will be afforded the opportunity to work on more complex cases.
Ideally have experience in providing Home Care support.
Have completed a Level 5 Fetac qualification or willing to enrol within the first 3 months of service.
- Applicants must have full driving licence and ideally have access to their own vehicle.
- Applicants must be organised, committed, reliable in addition to being passionate about care and empathetic to all Service Users and their individual needs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Have excellent English.
- Applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting form.
Why choose our client:
- Competitive Rates of pay-more favourable than agency rates
- Excellent opportunity to work flexible hours to meet your needs
- Added incentives provided and available
- Ability to train on the job, if you don’t currently have a Healthcare qualification, we can help facilitate this as you work and earn
Considered to be self-employed.
Apply online with ‘Carers Required – Home Care ERL002 ‘ in the subject line.
Or for more information call: 0494373809