Drainage Civil Engineer –Cork ERL001
Our Client is a full service environmental company that offer their clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across all sectors. Since being established they have built an outstanding reputation by providing reliable, efficient and cost effective services to our customers. Having depots in Cavan, Galway, Dublin & Cork allows them to provide these services nationwide. They are currently seeking to recruit a Drainage Civil Engineer to work on site based in their Cork depot. They can offer the right candidate excellent career advancement and exciting and challenging projects.
Job Title: Drainage Civil Engineer
- Must have a relevant engineering degree from a recognized third level institution
- The ideal Civil Engineer will have 3 years+ post graduate on site experience, with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Word and AutoCad
- The successful candidate will be posses a good knowledge of GPS Surveying
- Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and to very tight deadlines
- Applicants should have an excellent knowledge of preparing Method Statements and Risk Assessments for different aspects of works
- Applicants should possess good communication, organisation and analytical skills
- This role will be office based in Cork
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Phone
- Company Vehicle
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Drainage Civil Engineer Manager ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.