EHS Officer Cork ERL001
Our Client is a full service environmental company that offer their clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across all sectors. Since being established they have built an outstanding reputation by providing reliable, efficient and cost effective services to our customers. Having depots in Cavan, Galway, Dublin & Cork allows them to provide these services nationwide. They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior EHS Officer to work on site based in our Cork depot.
Job Title: Junior EHS Officer
- Site Inductions
- Tool Box Talks
- Assisting the Site Manger in development of site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Regular site inspections
- Development of Traffic Management Plans
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File
- Ensure that all equipment on site has relevant Statutory inspections and maintain registers of equipment.
- Liaison on site with the Client, Local Authority and HSA as required
Desired Experience & Qualifications
1 year experience in the construction/utilities industries as a EHS Officer or working towards it
- Health & Safety qualification
- First Aid and experience in Traffic Management an advantage
- Previous experience in quality and audit
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Transport Provided
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV with ‘EHS Officer ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.