Health and Safety Officer Monaghan ERL001
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer with previous experience in Managing Health and Safety in the Construction Industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing construction company, the Health and Safety Manager will be an experienced self-starter who has the capability to maintain and improve Health and Safety Systems and help implement both ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and conduct audits, toolbox talks and other training activities
- Monitor legislative updates, ensuring necessary changes are applied promptly
- Regularly review and update Risk Assessments, Safer Operating Procedures, and Safety Statements, communicating any updates to Sites.
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Carry out Safety Audits.
- Investigate, record, and report accidents, incidents and near –misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Review sub-contractors safety statements and safety compliance.
- Attend regular Health and Safety Meetings.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Degree/ Diploma in Health and Safety
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a Similar Role.
- Must be comfortable in carry out training, Risk Assessments, Methods Statements and Safety and Health Plans and other Health and Safety Reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Safety Officer Monaghan ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.