Project Manager-Cavan ERL001
Our Client is currently looking to recruit for the following position in their company
Job Title: Project Manager
You will be responsible for the smooth operations of the Sewer Rehabilitation Department. Ensuring that the team will have all the necessary tools, equipment and job information to initiate all site works ensuring that we deliver projects on time and within budget. You will be supported by our administration and Health & Safety Team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the projects managing, motivating and supporting all field engineers on daily activities ensuring jobs are on target and on budget
- Manage contracts/projects ensuring client satisfaction
- Tendering & costing small to large projects
- Preparing Programme of works and scheduling of same
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance on site along with Quality Control
- Procurement of Construction materials and delivery scheduling
- This role would be suitable for somebody that has had previous experience managing or supervising projects / site operatives from within the construction, utilities or water industry.
- This role will be office based with occasional site visits.
- €38k increasing to €40k plus bonus and Company Vehicle
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Manager-Cavan ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.