Position: Project Planner ERL001
Reporting to: Directors
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Due to the increase in workload, our Building & Civil Engineering client have a vacancy for a Construction Planner
- As a planner you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- As a Planner, you will hold a third level qualification in Construction Management
- You will have 5+ years relevant field experience.
- 5 of these need to be in a Senior Capacity.
- You will have Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project
- Time management and planning strengths needed
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individual
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive we will only be able to reply to those who are short listed.
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com with ‘Project Planner ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.