Quality Control Assistant (Food Sector) ERL004
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a quality control assistant. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic QC who will work within a fast paced food manufacturing environment, reporting to the Quality Manager.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and BRC standards.
- Conduct process control checks on raw/semi-processed and finished product, ensuring product specifications are met.
- Report findings on quality issues, liaising with Production, Packing and Quality Managers
- Product acceptability and shelf life sampling
- Hygiene checks
- Maintain Factory records for Quality Management System
- Be available to cover shifts
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Organised and conscientious
- Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good decision making skills
- Be self-motivated
- Working knowledge of BRC, HACCP and Food legislation an advantage
- Relevant qualification (e.g. Food science/Food Manufacturing/Food safety) or experience working in a similar role is desirable
To apply please forward your current CV with ‘Quality Control Assistant (Food Sector) ERL004’ in the subject line.