Senior Quantity Surveyor Dublin: ERL001
Our Client is seeking to appoint a highly-motivated individual with between 8-10 years’ experience in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding Property Development team in Dublin.
You will be working within a well-established team carrying out Senior Quantity Surveying responsibilities on a variety of building projects, predominantly base build commercial office and inner city residential developments.
The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages of several high value projects. This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team, where you will take a lead role and work on some highly prestigious projects.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying required.
- Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Manage the project commercials from start to completion.
- Interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project.
- Keep detailed records of all correspondence to be easily retrieved when required.
- Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Oversee all financial aspects of project.
- Represent the company’s interest at all project meetings.
- Contractually and commercially astute.
- Proven track record on managing all commercial aspects of projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication skills
- Good Negotiator and Influencer
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of the construction cycle
- Effective Leader with ability to be Team Player
Dublin and greater Dublin region
Attractive package available for the right candidate.
For more information call Cyril on 086 7371221
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Quantity Surveyor Dublin ERL001′ in the subject line