Setting Out Engineer X 2 Cork ERL001
Our Client currently seek to recruit a Setting Out Engineer
Type of work: Commercial /residential/healthcare /education etc .Project sizes 5 to 10m average, both public and private clients
Roles description and responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out on site ,
- Assist in delivery of a quality product on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with site team to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management.
Years of experience needed: Min 3 years’ experience working with a main contractor, on commercial contracts. A full working knowledge of the equipment and software for setting out. Experience on full suite of auto cad programs including Civil Cad beneficial. Experience in 3d modelling (eg Revitt) an advantage.
Education: a 3rd level engineering qualification.
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV with ‘Setting Out Engineer ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.